Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome to snippets of our love affair!

HOLA!! (which means welcome in Spanish)

I'm Carmen, a pharmacist currently working with the Ministry of Health Malaysia. My passion for cooking bloomed 2 years ago when I was "exiled" to Tawau for internship. The variety of food in Tawau is hmm...very limited. (Tawau folks, no offence ya!) Hence, I picked up cooking for the sake of survival....and since then, it has been one of my favorite pastimes.                         

Cooking ain't that difficult...it's just the dreadful dish washing afterwards...As the saying goes, practice makes perfect, I have tremendously improved in my cooking (as quoted from my brother) so much so that friends, acquaintances and even strangers are asking for my recipes now! WOW!! Indeed, I can do ALL things through Christ Jesus! =)

This blog will serve as the platform for sharing my recipes, food and fashion reviews, and also the many other love affairs in life that puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment