Thursday, April 5, 2012

So I just got circumcised!

It's been a long time coming, but finally it's done! I have finally done the big C!

It was dreadful at first but after the few jabs of local anesthesia, all was numb and somewhat limp. Haha. Not too bad, and I must say, I absolutely did not think that it would be that quick and that easy. Phew, it's done and over!

Of course, being a doctor myself, I watched the whole process!! Imagine watching yourself being cut, and more so, being cut at, I dare say the most sensitive area of any man!! ANY MAN!! But honestly, it's was informative and an eye opener, I sat there and looked, learnt the process, and was being taught by a master at it.

I can safely now say, I can perform circumcisions!! When it's done, I thank my boss who took the time to cut, teach and pass down his knowledge. Took my foreskin, and left for home.

It was all good when I reached home, some minor bleeding, but nothing serious, wrapped with gauze, I couldn't yet see the work being done on me. Peeing is no problem, and I thought to myself, it ain't that big a deal. Why would people complain about circumcision? 

It's time to sleep then and the slowly throbbing and ebbing and not to mention nagging pain came, OUCH!!! Rule number 1, NEVER, I mean NEVER have an erection when you are freshly cut! It's no fun I tell you. But it was then Carmen decided to ask me, 'Honey, be honest, why did you decide to have the circumcision?' And I was like.....Sweat!

My answer....now that's too private isn't it, but tell me guys, and girls, why does a man go through circumcision?

Jer Wei

PS: Where is Carmen when all this was done? Anxiously waiting outside the operation theater. The first question she asked was this, 'Done? Where's the skin?' LOL!

1 comment: