Saturday, April 21, 2012

Promises...

I was talking to me dear Carmen dear today, we were discussing some issues, and one of the issue was about promises.

And I remember I wrote something about my promises to my other half, and that was before I even met her. It goes a little something like this...
I promise you my love that there will be fights,
But you'll always end up in me arms,
I promise that I would make you cry,
But it'll always be on my shoulders,
I promise you that there will be heartache,
But always bearing it together with me,
I promise it will be a bed of roses with them thorns,
But we'll weather them through together,
I promise that life would sometimes be tough on us,
But as the going gets, we get tougher!
And lastly I promise you this,
I promise I'll do all that I can,
With all His might,
With all His strength,
With all His heart,
To care, to honor, to love....
You and only you,
My Carmen Ng Wai Yin.

No comments:

Post a Comment