Thursday, April 5, 2012

I think, I think, I think I miss you

It's been a year since I last wrote this note, just thought I'd put it here just to show my readers how it all begun. I remember clearly how it all happened: I officially met Carmen on me birthday last year, and somehow she managed to cling on to my mind, like a virus, I was sickly and having her on me mind.



I remember it's been a long time since I have ever really thought of a girl, especially the way I thought of her and still do, (I really really really love her), but it's all oh so confusing due to the fact that I have just gotten out of a bad relationship. Girls just do not interest me at that point of my life, but heck, there she is, sitting right in front of me at that time.


Here's our very first photo together....see how I was smiling...


Haha...I remember I was just staring at her the whole time and if you are attentive noticed how red I was?


Well, one thing led to another, I started to think of her so often, wonder about her, and oh so confusing, so I pen my thoughts, and my conclusion at that time was I think I miss her.




This is the note that started the ball rolling....enjoy!


'It's late at night and I'm on call,
Wondering, dreaming, and thinking of a certain someone,
It's weird actually, cause I don't really know this person,
It makes me wonder why,
Why is this person on my mind?

I've met many a new persons,
But you seem to have made an impression,
It makes me wonder why,
Why is there a certain impression?
Funny how it developed, cause I've not felt this way for some time,
That again makes me wonder,
Why are you in mind?

I hate to admit it,
Hm, more afraid than hate I guess,
Yes, definately more afraid,
I rephrase,
I am afraid to admit it!
Ok - sounds better...

I'm afraid to admit it,
I don't know why,
Maybe it's because I'm not used to feeling this way,
Maybe it's the fear that I'll be misunderstood,
Maybe it's just the way I am,
Maybe so, maybe not,
But this I know,
I've got to be bolder, to be stronger,
I've got to have confidence,
I know I've just got to.

It's too big of a risk I feel,
But I think I'll just say it,
Think I'll just proclaim it,
Here goes nothing...

I think, I think,
I think, I miss you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment