Saturday, April 28, 2012

Serious matters.

I recently got me deary an engagement ring, which I love seeing on her finger, it rocks, and everytime I see it, I realise how much this lovely lady means to me, it makes me understand the plans that my Maker has for me, I foresee that it's a good plan, a lovely plan, I see a glimpse of heaven knowing that my dearest love is engaged to me.

Now, how does it feel being engaged? I have to say, it does feel great! It's awesome when someone you know sees you and congratulates you, trust me people, you'll feel a sense and a gush of responsibilities flowing down through you. I mean, I'm engaged to another person for God's sake!! I AM ENGAGED!!!!!!! It's a totally new level of commitment all together, and truly I love the sense of being committed and I longed to be committed. It's grand being engaged and committed to the one you plan to live the rest of your life with.

But with all the fun and games, there was some serious matters to attend to;

our wedding date?
the ceremony?
customs?
wedding photography?
honeymoon? 

Arrgh...And as I'm writing this, guess what me and deary are doing? 

Yup. Discussing about these issues....

No comments:

Post a Comment