Monday, August 12, 2013

The wedding planning

More than a year ago, JW popped the question and I said YES!! Since then, we have been very busy planning and budgeting for the big day. Hmm..it's more like me doing most of the planning as JW is way too busy with work, on call, locum and revision for his MRCS exam.  Well, I am more than happy to be the big boss in the planning process...haha, I admit I could be quite a bridezilla...

To be frank, planning a wedding on your own and 1 500 miles away is not easy, but thank goodness, the big day is approaching, and things seem to slowly come together. My advice for brides to be, you may seriously consider hiring a wedding planner especially if time is tight and money is not a factor! 

Nevertheless, the wedding preparation has been so far, awesome and fun! Stay put as I will be writing more about the wedding preps soon, as time permits... :) 

the wedding diary


Love, 
Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment