Friday, August 16, 2013

I am a Christian!

He is the one and only,
He never fairs,
He does not stumble,
He is all lovely and fair,
There is none like Him!

He is the chosen one,
The only man that was born so that He dies,
When God made man, 
He made them immortal,
Man sinned and became mortal,
But when God sent Jesus,
He sent Him knowing He has to be.
Crucified and spat upon,
Looked down and slapped around,
His clothes were rend from Him,
His body exposed and beaten,
Flails and whips became His mark,
Nails for His adornment,
Thorns for a crown,
He is the one and only.

Jesus is all man,
Yet, divine in all,
He is God Himself,
Came in flesh,
Born by a woman,
Clothed in skin,
Lived among us.

Jesus, oh, Jesus Christ,
My Messiah,
My Saviour,
Jesus, my all in all,
He is all in all.

Today, I would like to say,
I am proud,
Yet am I humbled,
To say that I carry such a mighty name,
I am a CHRISTian.....

Snippets of our love affair,
Jer Wei

PS: Know that I do not deserve all He has to offer for me, but received it I have, and I shan't let anyone, human or spirit, rob me of my undeserving gift! If you are a Christian today, make a choice and stand your ground, you are first a Christian, then are you a human being. Do not exchange what is true for a falsehood, do not let your faith be exchanged, instead, let others see you and embrace your faith.....

No comments:

Post a Comment