Monday, August 5, 2013

Forever Saved

John 10:27-30

My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father , which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
It is written, 'The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.' I have often wondered why The Lord loves to liken Himself to a shepherd, He even chooses shepherd to be prophets and kings. I wonder why that is. He also calls Himself the good Shepherd. Why does He love to use Shepherd? Sad to say, I have no idea, no revelation yet so far, oh well, if I don't get the revelation by the end of this life, I will ask him in Eternity!

Now speaking of eternity, I have had a wonderful wonderful revelation today! Hold on to your seats! Here it comes!

You! Yes, you, you who are sheep of the living God! You are forever saved!!!!! I am forever saved!!!!!! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!! Your Good Shepherd has promised you that, there will be none that can pluck you out of His Hand!! He gives you eternal life!! And this will not be taken from you!! You are forever saved!! Get it? If Jesus said it, then praise Him, He cannot lie! You are irreversibly saved! You are irrevocably saved! No one! No man or the devil himself can take you out of His strong comforting loving hands!

So don't let anyone tell you that you can lose your place in heaven, if there is one that says so, say therefore! It is written! 'And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.' I rather believe Jesus than what any man tells you. Let no preacher even, tell you that! For no preacher, no servant is above his master, no way! Let Jesus be true and all liars! Listen and hear what the master's words are, hear the reassurance of the Father Himself, for Jesus and the Father are one.  

Oh, you who are His sheep, won't you take rest and comfort in His words? Won't you be at peace with yourself today? Won't you let His loving words touch your hearts? Won't you stop performing to gain your place, favor, and grace from Him? 

Dearest sheep, He is the good Shepherd, He blesses you because He is good, He gives because He is good, He loves you because He is good. You understand? It is not because you are good that He blesses, that He loves, that He bestows. He is good.
You are saved forever, your place is heaven is secure. You will never be left out, you are safe in His mighty hands. 

Do sheep stumble? Do sheep err? Do sheep fall? Yes, they do. Yet, they shan't be plucked out!!!! Do you make mistakes? Aren't you disobedient from time to time? Aren't you fearful from time to time? Do you occasionally doubt him? Do you still sin at times? YES!!! Yet, you shan't be plucked out from His grip of you!

My Christian friends, you are forever saved!

Snippets of our love affair,
Jer Wei

PS: As for my non Christian friends, if you would like to have this gift of eternal life, all you have to do is call out to Jesus. It can be as easy as, 'Jesus, show me who you are' , and by Christ who loves you, He shall! Amen!

2 comments:

  1. Yo bro... it's well written..... it's like making me feel
    LOVED like never before.....

    Your best bro 615b

    ReplyDelete