Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Time alone.

Time alone,
Just some time alone to rest, 
Enough to do some thinking,
Enough to make some dreams,
Build some castles,
Some time to just be quiet and appreciate calmness.

Time alone,
What's it really but not just sometime to absorb in,
Really, it's just internal monologues most of the time,
Time to just do nothing,
Just time passing,
Just time going by and by.
Time alone,
Time alone,
Some music,
Some information,
Some relaxation.

Time alone,
Just sucking it in,
Time alone,
Just letting it be.

Time alone,
Arranging priorities,
Time alone,
Future thinking,
Time alone,
Planning stuff,
Time alone.

Finally,
Time alone,
Just time to spend with the one that is always there,
The one that never leaves,
The ever-present one,
The one that is Emanuel.

I love you Jesus,
Though I seldom say it,
I know I love you,
And I miss you Jesus,
I missed you in my life,
I missed all those time when I placed you aside,
I miss you.

Sincerely,
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment