Monday, March 25, 2013

He will teach me...

Just a little something something,
Just a breath away,
Always a thought away,
A click away,
Yet physically far, but near at heart.

I would try and exhaust the methods,
I would go and test the waters,
I would like to go the distance,
I would like to see further,
I would break the boundaries,
Just so I can reinvent a new way.

A new road to say 'I love you',
A refreshing tactic to say ' I miss you',
An unheard way to express my love for you.

Thus in the end,
All I have always wanted to say,
All I was trying to do,
Everything that I want to express,
This all, that all,
I just want to tell you that,
You are the one I love,
You are my joy,
You are my all,
I love you,
No, I know not like Jesus,
But as I behold Him more and more,
He will teach me.

I love you dearest darling of mine,
Jer Wei...

No comments:

Post a Comment