Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Better man when you are around

Days gone by,
Feeling lethargic, not up to standards,
Not tip top, drowsy and unmotivated,
I guess we all go through these days.

Days of a weakened state,
Cannot be explained,
Just not up for it,
Just not wanting to move,
Just want to remain stagnant.

Surprised however that things are still done,
Surprised that somethings are still achieved,
The favor of God really,
He is there when I am weaken,
There when I need Him most,
Surely He works behind the scenes,
For that, 
Truly, I thank you Daddy Dearest.

But also, 
I have a strong suspicion about one thing,
Her not being here unmotivates me,
Her not being near make me slack.

And now it dawns on me,
As I am writing this,
I finally see it,
I comprehend it now.

I am...
I am just...
I am just a...
Better man when you are around.

To you who makes me a better man,
I thank Daddy for you,
I love you Carmen dearie...

Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment