Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I choose you, I love you.

It's been a long time since I had the chance to write,
Have been looking for an opportunity,
Have been searching for some time,
Yea, it's been a while since words became poems.

This is for the one I love,
This is for my dearest girl,
This is to out a smile on her,
This is to warm her heart,
This is written only for her,
This is written so she knows.

"I love you,
With all my heart I love you,
With all I am I adore you,
With all my soul I want you,
With all my strength I'd protect you."

"You who have became the love of my life,
You who have became all one and only,
You who have became my sweet sweet wine,
I love you."

"Over the months and days,
Over the times when we have spent,
Over the moments that we have,
I have learnt that,
I cannot lose you,
I shan't be far away from you,
That you bring the best out of me."

"I also want you to know that,
You are a blessing to me,
That you are the one I have chosen,
That you will never be third best,
That your place is secure in my heart,
There shan't be another,
You reign supreme,
There is no other,
I choose you, I love you."

Most humbly,
Your lover,
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment