Friday, April 13, 2012

She's back in Ipoh, and I'm in Tawau.

It's hard to describe how I feel,
Been a whole twenty four hours since,
Since it happened...


I lost my voice,
I lost my appetite,
I lost my will to sleep,
To awake, to work.
Okay, maybe not completely,
But definitely affected,
Surely badly affected, 
Mood foul, 
Smiles difficult to come by,
Mind always adrift,
Voice dull,
Hearing uneventful.


Songs do not entertain,
Videos not thought provoking,
Taste unenjoyable,
Time, oh time...slow and cruel.


Why, oh why is all these happening?
What happened to cause such misery?
What took place before these dreadful twenty four?
Oh nothing much,
She's back in Ipoh,
And I'm in Tawau.


Across the South China Sea,
I send my love towards you,
My love,
My sweet,
My dearest,
Carmen Ng Wai Yin,


Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment