Saturday, April 14, 2012

Missing The Someone - DISCLOSED!

The moody big kiddo
Terribly missing the other half? What would you usually do? 

Here's the post many have been waiting or *ahem* dreading for... A post revealing some juicy pics, funny audio notes, poignant though slightly out-of-tune songs that JW sent to me while I was away...I have been safely keeping them to myself, until today, while reminiscing the stuffs he did to express 'missing the someone', I decided to share these up! Enjoy!! 


Note: these pics were accessorised by me


A good morning MMS from OT




Our sign language...143 which means I LOVE YOU...
Hmm...I think that's enough for pics at the moment...JW will tickle me if I do post more of his cam whoring pics...

Herewith are some audio notes my handsome doctor sent me...

WARNING: 
What you are about to hear MAY tickle your funny bones! Be careful not to get chocked on your dentures!

This is my first audio note from him:
I Just Want to Say I Miss You (28/4/11; 7.58am)

The Elvis' song:
Just Can't Help Falling In Love (19/5/11; 6.15 am)

This is my fav so far...LOL
The Miss You Audio note (26/10/11; 12.25 am)

Another of His Impromptu Melody...
This is Our Love Story (12/12/11; 3.54 pm)

Had a good laugh over 'em? Love 'em? Feel free to drop a comment!


XOXO, 
Carmen

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. jer way is a so romantic person.. and good in writing poem too

    ReplyDelete