Sunday, April 8, 2012

My three biggest love...

To some it's a place to get recipes,
To some it's a love blog,
To some a place to chillax,
To some it's a place to run away,
To some it's just for some laughs.


This can be many things to many different people,
But to me, 
This is my place to pen my thoughts to my loved ones,
To let them know that they are not forgotten,
To let them know that they are always in my mind,
To let some know that they are extremely special,
To let some know that they cannot be replaced.
But most of all, 
This is a place for me to always always renew my love,
My love for writing,
My love to be poetic,
Alas, the most important of all,
This is my place to...
Immortalize, Memorialize, 
My words to my three biggest love.


My Lord and Saviour, 
Jesus Christ of Nazereth,
My one and only,
Carmen Ng Wai Yin,
And last but not least,
My family back at home...


I love youse...
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment