Monday, April 23, 2012

24th of April 2012:Our Engagement date

It's been an eventful 9 days back at home, of which the first 2 days was spent looking around for a diamond ring, the next few deciding, and the next few down in Ipoh town, then came the last 3 days.

Carmen was back here with me in Setia Alam, the difficult part was to get the ring without her knowing, but nonetheless, I'm sure that she had her suspicions, my mouth was sealed though, but she pushed and pushed, but still, it's sealed. 
Then came 24th of April, one year since I expressed my feelings for her in Tawau, at Secret Recipe. I remember I gave her a card, it looks a little something like this...






So, one year has come and gone, and I've always known that she was gonna be the one I put a ring on someday. Some think it's fast, quick, rash even. But then again, I fell in love hard, fast, quickly and irrationally. All I know is I love her, and that for me is one heck of a reason to give her this...




Sometimes, there comes a point in life where you make a decision, a decision to love, to honor, to devote yourself, to that one special person. It's a simple one for me, I took a look at my heart, and she is all I see. I had fallen in love with this single person over and over and over again, the logical question is, what's not to love?


Then came the time to how do you say, 'pop' the question? Haha....to cut a long story short....




24/4/12....now that's the date....Me, Low Jer Wei, and her, Carmen Ng Wai Yin, became engaged!









2 comments:

  1. hmmm...where are the juicy details?

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats carmen!
    yeah where ? i wanna read! :D ahahahah shareeeeeee please! =D

    -million-

    ReplyDelete