Thursday, April 5, 2012

Now, the man speaks...

Hi! Which means Hi! but in English...hehehe...


Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Jer Wei, surname Low, Steven to some, but Jer Wei's the name I prefer.

I am a doctor, currently also residing in Tawau, met this wonderful girl and 'poof' a blog is created, cliché isn’t it that a doctor meets a pharmacist, like how boy meets girl and how opposites attract. Anyways, I would like to think of myself as a dreamer, an aspirant, someone who loves to be loved and loves to love.

I believe in the one and only God, Jesus Christ who died for me, paid the ultimate price, the Father whom I call Daddy who loves me by sending Him, and the Helper, the one and only Holy Spirit. In the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit I trust.

This blog for me, ehem Carmen Ng Wai Yin! will serve as the platform for sharing my poetry, my love for writing, life as a doctor in Malaysia, and also the many other love affairs in life that puts a smile on my face. Sound familiar?

Ciaws...

Jer Wei





No comments:

Post a Comment