Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Your 10th day husband

Love,

Love is seeing all another's imperfections and still saying,

"I love you"


Love is not counting another's wrongs and mistakes,

Love is hearing all the person has to say and then say,

"I still love you"


Love is always hoping that the other party is blessed,

Love means that there will sometimes be heartaches,

Yet knowing in your heart,

She's the one that you have chosen to love.


Love is accepting the whole person,

Love is knowing flaws and problems but saying,

"I love you"


Loving someone ain't easy,

But same goes to another loving you,

Love is not something that you deserve,

Love is undeserved,

Love is given and accepted freely,

Love is invaluable. 


Love is of grace,

It is indeed by grace,

Only by grace that I say this,

"I love you, Carmen Ng Wai Yin"


Loving you always,

Loving you forever more,

Your lover,

Your husband for 10 days and counting,

Sincerely,

Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment