Wednesday, November 13, 2013

There He is.....He is Jesus

It will never be enough,
There is nothing more that I can do,
It is a lost cause,
I wouldn't be able to repay.

My debt too high,
My crime too deep,
I cannot repay,
All mine good is filthy rags.

It will never be enough,
I have nothing to give,
Broken and poor,
I cannot compensate.

My life tainted,
My journey flawed,
I am lost,
I cannot redeem.

Wait,
I hear the laughter of the barren,
I see the joy of the poor,
I hear the music of the humble,
I see the hope of the sinner.

Ah, there He is,
Hung naked and poor,
His body broken, 
His face ugly,
He was whipped beyond recognition,
His bones bare.

There He is, 
A righteous man,
Done no wrong, 
Treated as the greatest sinner.

There He is,
My salvation,
My hope,
My deliverer.

There He is, 
My lover,
My everything,
My Jesus.

There He is.....

Sincerely,
To Jesus be the praise always,
Your beloved son,
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment