Tuesday, October 15, 2013

His Word.....The Bible....

How do I put it into perspective this thing called life?
How can I let my words do justice in life?
How should I let my actions perform now?
How would I express my longings?
Woke up a little earlier than usual,
Knowing it is a holiday,
I gave her a morning kiss,
And proceeded with some stretching,
My thoughts stays with her,
I wonder about the questions above.

Now I am at a crossroads,
In less than 3 weeks, 
In less than 20 days,
No more longer,
I shall walk down the aisle with my lover.

Certain things come to mind,
Surely those who have experienced know,
I wonder about the questions above.

Gone are the days where I can be selfish,
Gone are the days where I can be inconsiderate,
Gone those days where decisions can be made on a whim,
Gone are reckless, rash and foolhardy days.

Really, it is time to man up!

It is about time,
It is time to enjoy life even more so,
Cause now I have a partner in life,
Now I have a soul mate,
Now I have myself a helper.

Life would be put in perspective by reading His Word!
My words would be trustworthy if it is His Word!
My actions would be motivated by faith in His Word!
And my longings would be longings of His Word!

With the help of Your Word in my life,
Jesus my everything,
Daddy Yahweh's Word,
Your beloved son and brother,
Jer Wei



No comments:

Post a Comment