Monday, July 1, 2013

I have chosen to love.

This is dedicated to the one I love,

Again it's been a while since I last wrote for you my love,
It has been quite a little some time,
It seems that there was just no time,
No time that we have not been not together. 

Indeed, it has been some time since,
Since I have some time that I can spend on me own,
Time that I was not lethargic,
Time that I was not busy,
Time that I was not too much into something.

Well then,
Let me first say that,
Baby girl, I love you,
Never have been a day that I go on without me knowing this,
Never a day not knowing that I love you.

This is the truth,
You and I,
Me and you,
We make one heaven of a couple,
Do we not?

Know this my love,
Know that my feelings for you,
Heck, could they ever change,
Sometimes hot, sometimes cold,
Well, yes, thats the truth,
Feelings indeed do change.

After this, know this my love,
My love for you,
Well, that's not only a feeling,
Surely, not at all,
It's more than that,
I have my love,
Made a convenant,
I have made more than a decision,
I have done so knowingly, 
After all that we have been through,
My verdict is this,
I have chosen to love,
You and only you.

Sincerely and always yours,
Since that fateful day,
Loving you without boundaries,
This I promise you,
With His strength,
With His love,
You are, 
My one true love.

Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment