Saturday, January 12, 2013

I get married... ^^

This will be the year,
The year that is marked by my Lord,
The year of abundance,
Abundance in everything,
Abundance of time,
Abundance of finances,
Abundance of energy,
Abundance of LIFE!

Yea, it is He who works for my good,
Yea, He is the one that has gotten me victory,
Yea, He is, He is, He is the I am...
' I am your Life,
  I am your Joy,
  I am your Time,
  I am your Finances,
  I am your Energy,
  I am your EVERYTHING!'

Halellujah, halellujah, halellujah,
This is a new day,
A new hour,
Everything renewed!

Abundance of time to spend with Him,
Abundance of finances to bring to Him,
Abundance of energy to serve Him,
Abundance of LIFE just for fun!!

This is going to be the best year yet!
And the best is yet to come,
He is my all in all,
This is the year that He will guide me to be the best man ever,
This is the year that I will be.......

A husband to love his wife,
A lover to cherish his woman,
A partner to share life together with,
A companion to the one and only,
Most of all, a person together with another,
To chase after the one that truly matters,
The LORD Jesus Christ.....

This year, 
I get married....

Shalom.....
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment