Friday, August 24, 2012

I love you Carmen Ng Wai Yin...

It has been the longest time isn't it?
Since my last poem,
Since the last expression of love made words,
Yeah, truly it has been the longest time, 
I for one cannot remember when I last wrote consistently and continously,
When I last made love into poems,
Into small small pieces of notes.

And I ask myself,
Why has it been so long?
Why didn't I write?
Why gives?

Darling says I ain't as romantic anymore,
Complains that all guys are so,
But are they? 
Can all guys be that way?
All hot and saucy in the beginning and then start to fade?
Start to lose stamina?

Heck, I could give a million excuses as to why I ain't writing,
But no, I shan't give myself excuses,
Love shouldn't have excuses as to not be expressed!

Selah.

Wait a minute, 
I do recall a certain series of notes I wrote last,
It was when she was away on a trip, 
I recall those days, 
*Chuckles* 
It seems that absence does make the heart fonder.


But having said all this,
I do love her,
I do love sweet her,
And I still daily tell her that I love her,
I wish for the best and only the best for her,
It's my joy to see her joyful,
My pleasure to make her smile,
And truth is, 
I am indeed very fond of her,
So.....
Do I need absence to be fonder of her?
HELL, NO!!

But,
I'm digressing here,
My point here is this,
I guess today I found the reason as to why there is a 'quiet' period,
Such a simple answer,
Such a delicate one,
Yet so true, 
So undeniably true,
It's because somewhere, somehow,
I have put this relationship above the one who truly matters,
It's Jesus...

He is my source,
He is my one and only,
And only by Him,
By His love,
By His strength,
Then and only then,
Love will flow,
Love oh love will flow.

Love from Him,
Love so divine,
Onto me,
And then,
From me unto her...

I love you Carmen Ng Wai Yin...

Counting the days and anxiously waiting for the day to marry you,
Jer Wei



PS: As to how I came to this conclusion, till my next post then...peace out..

No comments:

Post a Comment