Monday, November 3, 2014

One year.

One second,
That's all it takes to fall in love,
A look, a glance, a moment,
That's all it took,
That's all it takes,
One second of time,
Wham bam,
I fell in love with my lovely lady,
And still  constantly falling in love,
A never ending cycle.

A minute,
The time needed for you,
To cheer this heart,
To cure my loneliness,
A minute of your attention,
That all it takes,
A minute of your time,
I fell in love and am still falling in love with the girl next door.

An hour,
Never enough,
Never satisfied,
It's not enough to only have an hour to chat,
An hour is useless, but I'll take it anytime.

A day,
Spent with you is like candies to a child,
Spent with you makes all things right,
That's a day,
And I can't take not spending even a day,
Far from you.

A month,
Our first month together,
Getting to know each other,
I remember the bliss, the excitement,
The wonder of it all,
The best month during that time.

Now a year,
Oh how time flies,
Oh how it flees,
Oh how it disappears,
It's been a year now,
It been a year since we made our covenant,
Blink of an eye,
Poof and is gone,
One year of our lives,
One year of truly being together,
One wonderful year,
One superb year,
One glorious year,
It's been my honor,
It's been my pride,
This has been one year of joy ride,
One year.

Happy anniversary, my love,
It's been one heck of a year.

Always loving you,
Always yours,
Always together,
Always and forever,
To many many many many many more years to come,
Cheers baby girl,
Your husband always,

Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment