Monday, August 4, 2014

Z-Low: My birth story

 Yo!!

I know many have been eagerly waiting for my grand arrival and anxiously wondering how I would look like...hehe....that including my parents. FYI, I managed to hide my charming face from the gynaecologist and my parents during all the four attempts of 4D-scan they had. :)

Ok, it has been several days since my arrival and there's no proper baby arrival announcement by my parents...grrrhhh....so here's it:


My name is Isaac Low Jian Way (劉建威). Isaac was given by my parents while Jian Way was appointed by 爺爺 (paternal grandfather)In the Hebrew context, Isaac means "He laughs" while Jian means "God is gracious". I am indeed the joy and laughter sent by the Most High who is all gracious and glorious! 


P/S: Mummy loves calling me Z-boy and sometimes zac.  





I was born on 31st July 2014, a day after my estimated due date, at 9.51pm...hehehe...sorry for keep you all waiting ya. :P My birthplace is labour room of Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, Klang...hmm..ya, it is a government hospital...but folks, it's cool (even though the first class ward was not available for our disposal!). The doctor who conducted the delivery is daddy's buddy from uni, Dr Rajeev. He is AWESOME, so is the entire team who assisted the delivery process. Mummy had epidural and amniotomy...In less than three hours later, I was born naturally (i.e. SVD) with no episiotomy. Thank God I did not have to suffer long duration of trauma in the birth canal (the cord got entangled around my neck)! I am so glad that daddy was there during the entire process.I believe mummy feel the same way too. 

Ok, I think that's all for now and I shall spare you all the unnecessary details. Here's some photos of yours sincerely: 

Day 0 of life
Day 0 of life
Day 1 of life
Playing peek-a-boo with mummy while waiting to be discharged

Day 3 of life
Day 2 of life

Day 3 of life...last pose before I doze off



- Z boy -












No comments:

Post a Comment