Saturday, November 10, 2012

Her.

Just finished eating pizza with some doctors,
Am alone now,
Enjoying the quietness,
Enjoying the peace,
Doing some reading,
And when I look out the window,
I see the clouds up up in the sky,
And i thought of her.
Her, the one I cannot live without,
Her, the person I adore,
Her, the person I want to see happy,
Her, the one I pledge my life and love to.

And I thought of me and her,
Then it dawned upon me,
This is the person I will always be with,
Always and always,
Forever me and her,
My wish is this,
That she always and always,
Forever,
Be happy and prosperous,
Spiritually and physically,
Even as her soul prospereth,
Me and her.
I understand that I might not be the person who knows just what to do at times, I even know what I can be a boring person, or even a dense and obtuse person.
Jer Wei



Her, the woman I love,
I thought of the things I did,

Jer Wei

P.S.

I understand that sometimes I am not as exciting as others, or even not as romantic as how movies portrays, or I might not be the person that gives surprises.

But yet, by God I will learn, cause I will only get better and better. I am a work in progress. I will learn to be more exciting, learn to be romantic, learn to plan surprises. All this I will learn.

So promise me this, as much as you love me to be more of all these things, I pray that you accept me in my bads....

I love you CNWY, you will be my one and only woman in this and the next life.

Sincerely yours today and many many more tomorrows,

No comments:

Post a Comment