Monday, November 26, 2012

My little infidelity..

Having just arrived in Tawau after 3 long days of urology conference, JW went to my room, perhaps to 'spot check'...He then asked me go up to the room. 

JW: So who have been coming over when I was away in KL? *with a stern voice and dead serious look*
Me: Huh??? (I was totally clueless as I have been hell busy at work and only came back after 10pm every night....until I saw some sparkles from my dressing table) 
JW: So who was the man who left this thing? *still looking dead serious, pointing at a necklace with a diamond studded pendant*
Me: Oops...I think my other lover left this..hehe...

So, this is the little treasure that has been locked in Sunway and has been waiting for my lover to be rescued. LOL (source: Low Jer Wei) 






No comments:

Post a Comment