Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Loving Jesus

Lately plenty has been going on in my mind,
Finding myself thinking more about the future,
Finding myself worrying more,
Though I hate to admit it,
The future scares the hell out of me,
Worrisome and uncertain.


I thought and I thought,
It overwhelms me,
Figuring what the future holds,
Figuring out how things would be,
Now that's something,
I really miss carefree days.


I wish I would stop doubting,
I wish I would be more confident,
I wish things are more simple and straight forward,
I wish oh I wish.


Then through it all,
I guess there are only few things simple,
One, giving up things to Daddy,
Following His Spirit,
Resting in Him,
Letting him love you.


Those are the simple things in life,
Love you Jesus. 


Thank you.


Jer Wei

P.S. I love you too of course Carmen Ng Wai Yin, you indeed are an expression of Daddy's love towards me.

No comments:

Post a Comment