Saturday, June 9, 2012

The One that loves me so.

He forgives without withholding, 
He seeks unceasingly, 
He is patient and humble, 
He never forces you to accept Him,
He prefers to give than receive, 
I am His favorite one, 
He loves me so.  


He gently corrects, 
He lovingly awaits, 
He will never give up, 
He will forever pursue, 
He will forever love, 
I am undeservingly loved, 
Undeservingly blessed, 
He doesn't see my sins, 
He blots my mistakes, 
He loves me so. 

Oh, that He paid a dear price, 
That He secured my salvation, 
He bought me with overpay, 
He gave me His best, 
He loves me so. 


He, He, He is, 
He is the true Darling, 
He is the best of the best, 
And His love for me, 
None can compare, 
That His love causes drastic measures, 
That because of His love, 
He gave the best, 
He gave His all, 
He allowed Himself to be humiliated, 
He allowed Himself to feel pain, 
To suffer like none has ever suffered, 
To be naked and hung, 
And He hung there worst than a beast, 
Tortured and beaten. 


From King of all to none at all, 
From Creator to creation, 
From infinity to the finite, 
From royalty to commoner, 
From purity to SIN. 


Now, that is my Jesus... 
He is, yes He is, 
The One that loves me so. 


Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment