Thursday, July 12, 2012

He took my place

Was just hanging the clothes,
And life was thought about,
I thought about Jesus,
I thought about all that He has done,
I thought about His sufferings,
His pain,
The price He paid to ensure my destiny,
Oh yes I thought about Him,
Him that loves me with an everlasting love,
And I thought about what I've done for Him,
But thinking about it here and there,
I know that I have done nothing much...
Yet He has blessed and blessed and blessed me abundantly,
And how undeserving I have been,
How disobedient,
How uncaring,
But yet,
I am blessed left,
I am blessed right,
I am blessed in the center.

Then it dawned upon me,
The blessings I received,
It's because He was cursed,
I am blessed left, right, and center,
He was cursed left, right and center.
He took my place at the cross,
So I could take His place of divinity...

Love,
Jer Wei

1 comment:

  1. He has blessed you much..so u go bless others...and that include me :)

    ReplyDelete