Thursday, June 7, 2012

Feel, Experience, Touch,

It's a little late at night,
Plenty are asleep,
Some are still awake,
So one begs to question,
Why are that some awake?

Some are working,
Some are studying,
Some just don't want to sleep,
And me?
I'm looking for an opportunity,
Seeking a chance,
Awaiting a moment,
Seizing it, taking hold of it.
Of what then?
Well, All so that I could write this poem,
So that the first thing she sees in the morning is a sweet thought from me,
So that she would feel loved and pursued.

Anything, I'd give anything to make her understand,
To show her love,
To express a love caught up so deep,
So entangled in the web of her sweet love.

Thou mayest asketh then,
Wherefore is the point of all this?
Isn't love more than words?
More than letters?

Then I beg to differ by saying,
Love that cannot be conveyed to your loved one,
Love that is not understood by your loved one,
Love not felt,
Love not experience,
Though true and virtuous,
That's not love to the opposite.

So dearest darling,
Get me and see me here,
Understand my love for you,
Receive the message I send,
And oh darling dearest,
Close your eyes and:
Feel, Experience, Touch,
The love that I convey unto you this blessed Morn.

May the Highest of High Mighty Father bless you abundantly,
Jer Wei

1 comment:

  1. hehe..that so make my day. thanks, hon :) I thank Him today for you..and I claim His blessings, His wisdom, health, wealth, favor, and grace upon you today. You are greatly blessed, and deeply loved by the Mighty one.

    ReplyDelete