Monday, May 14, 2012

A heck of a year.

Time flies when you are enjoying yourself,
When you are having fun,
A look back and it's been a day, a month, 
Now a year.

It's been one year exactly since Carmen and I decided to be committed to each other,
I remember the discussion we had when we said that we'd give it a try,
We both had traumatic experiences with relationships,
Mine's been a few years back,
Her wound fresher,
But at that time,
I knew I was falling for her, and I knew she was too.
Both like new birds,
Afraid to spread our wings once again,
We said, 
'Let's see where we go from here',
And we promised each other that we're not playing,
And that if we are right for each other then,
It'll lead to a union of two souls,
That it'll be a lifetime,
That we'll be soul mates.

Finally the ship set sail, 
And I was deeply, deeply in love,
We made our mistakes sure, 
But we weather it through,
And now we're engaged.

Ahh, it's been a wonderful one year for me being with this wonderful lady,
She enchants me still,
And seeing this lady smiles and giggles,
Ah, it means the world to me.

Finally, 
It's been one year,
A year that felt like yesterday,
A heck of a year.

Thank you Lord for being faithful,
For bestowing your grace upon us,
Love you Jesus...

And Carmen dear,
I love you...

To a lifetime spent with you,
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment