Saturday, May 5, 2012

I love....you.

I have said it countless times today,
But looking at her, thinking about her, wondering what is she doing,
All makes me wanna say it again and again.

Had never felt this way today,
Had never thought this way,
It baffles me and triffles me,
But it's true that's the way I feel,
I can't help it,
I can't deny it,
It's just the way I feel.
How has this happen? 
I do not know,
When did it began?
I also do not know,
Why did it occur?
That is a mystery.

I know though,
A few things,
I know what happen,
I know with whom it happened,
I know that well.

And this is what I know,
I know that I fell in love,
And I know that I fell in love with the one and only,
Carmen Ng Wai Yin,
Born 15th November,
In a small town called Teluk Intan.

So, dear readers, 
You forget the point,
What have I said countless times today?
Yes,
It can only be,
None other than,
These three words,
Directed at the person who made me wrote this piece,
It's....
I love....you.

No comments:

Post a Comment