Friday, December 14, 2012

Help...

Dependence, 
Associative only with weakness,
Not strong,
Not independent,
Clingy and unable to perform with the help of another.

Weakness, needy,
Dependence. 

Not using one's own,
Intelligence, strength, love...

Sometimes in life,
You just have to admit defeat,
You just have to say that,
'I cannot do this anymore by myself',
'I give up',
'I surrender'.

Dependence,
If wanting to do so,
Depend on someone that can never fail you,
Depend on the one that never wavers,
Depend on one that has the resources,
For what good is dependence if it is used on one that does not entail such?

Who shall we depend on when admitting defeat?
Who shall be graceful to take on the humbled?
Who shall see and have compassion on the one who sees their own weaknesses?
Who shall?
Who will?

I cannot anymore.

I give up.

I surrender.

I need You...
I need Your strength to pull me through,
I need Your wisdom to guide me,
I need Your holiness to fill me thorough,
I need Your robe to cloth my nakedness,
I need Your grace to give grace,
I need Your love to give love,
I need You...

I cannot, but You can,
I will fail, but You suceed,
I surrender and You lift me up!

Take me unto Your loving bosoms,
Hold me tight and don't let go,
As surely as Your word says,
Never again will I turn my face away, 
For You will be merciful and gracious towards me,
For You will never forsake me,
And I quote You,
'I will be with him in times of trouble, I will honor him and deliver him,
And with long life I satisfy him and show him My SALVATION'.

I cannot anymore, Daddy,
Help,
Help,
Help...

Jer Wei




No comments:

Post a Comment