Thursday, August 7, 2014

Written from the heart of a husband and father.

I feel like crying,
My heart heavy,
Soon I'll be back to work,
Soon I'll be away from my babies,
Tick tock, tick tock,
Few more days and we're separated by the sea.

Tears are forming,
I am so going to miss them,
I miss not being a staircase away,
I miss not being able to hold my babies,
Tick tock, tick tock,
Going back to Sabah.

My heart sinking,
Why, because I realise,
They are my everything,
They are my soul and my life.

Just the thought of not being able to see them,
Just the feeling of being apart,
It breaks my heart,
It wounds my emotions.

I try to take my mind away,
No avail,
No cure,
No help.

What can I do then?
I lift them up to Jesus,
I give them to the care of the best,
I plead His blood over them.

May they be kept save under Your mighty wings Lord,
They are the apple of Your Eyes,
They are the darlings of your Love,
Strengthen them always,
Make them feel your Love always,
Keep them aware of you daily.

Love,
A husband and a father,
Jer Wei

No comments:

Post a Comment